What little girl isn’t being Elsa (or Anna) this year for Halloween?? Well this girl right here hasn’t quite grown up from the days of dreaming of being a Disney Princess & since every other word out of my 3 year old cousin’s mouth is “frozen” I knew I’d have to do something related to it for my favorite holiday, Halloween, this year! While I’m not entirely sure I’m going to dress up as the Ice Princess on the 31st this year it was SO much fun creating this look I’m thinking I need to find the perfect costume to match!
What’s better than finding the perfect Halloween costume?? Having an extra $100 or $3000 to spend on it!! Good thing the Coupons.com Halloween Creepstakes is giving you the chance to win $100 in daily prize giveaway & a $3000 grand prize! You only have until October 31st so head over now to enter & don’t miss more Halloween Ideas on The Good Stuff.
- Prime face with Skindinavia Makeup Primer Spray (c/o) to prep skin for foundation. Using a Foundation Brush apply Apply Clinique Redness Solutions Foundation to entire face. Conceal under eye circles with Billion Dollar Brows Concealer Duo (c/o).
- NYX Matte Bronzer in Light (c/o) to hollows of cheeks and around hair line. Dust Avon Blush in Heavenly Pink (c/o) to apples of cheeks. Set makeup with Bare Minerals Mineral Veil (c/o).
- Apply light shade from mark. Color Swing Mix It Up Shadow Palette to lids, and apply dark shadow in crease and blend. Line upper lashes & outer corner of lower lashes with Revlon Black Velvet Eyeliner and smudge. Curl lashes with mark. Make Me Lash Eyelash Curler. Prime upper & lower lashes with 3 coats of Urban Decay Subversion Lash Primer (c/o) followed by 2 coats of Urban Decay Perversion Mascara (c/o) in black. Apply Ardell Accent lashes. Groom and fill in brows with Benefit Brow Zings.
- Highlight under brows, inner corners of eyes & cheekbones with mark. Touch & Glow Shimmer Cream Cubes.
- Finish lips with mark. Lipstick in Tutu.
Disclosure: This post was sponsored with Coupons.com, but all opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting brands that make this blog possible.
Do you want to win $200 worth of TEMPTU products?? Enter the #TEMPTUDaynNight Sweepstakes! All you have to do is like or share my look & you’re entered to win!!! (Official Rules here)