Trying new beauty products is one of my favorite things to do! Birchbox included a sample of Smashbox’s new Full Exposure Palette & Mascara in my February box & I was so excited! First off, I think I’ve found my new favorite mascara! I’m a bit of a mascara junkie & while I try a TON of different brands & kinds I rarely find one that I fall in love with & this one is amazing! As for the palette, its great but it’s very similar to a palette I already have so I don’t think I’ll buy it right away, but maybe in the future. If you don’t have a neutral palette already definitely jump on this one, love that it includes both shimmer & matte colors!
- Moisturize skin with mark. Youth Movement Skin Perfecting Serum & prime your face with mark. Primed for Perfection Face Primer to prep skin for foundation. Using a Foundation Brush apply Clinique Redness Solutions Foundation to entire face. Conceal under eye circles with IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer.
- Apply NYX Matte Bronzer in Light (c/o) to hollows of cheeks and around hair line. Dust mark. Just Blushing Blush in Afterglow (c/o) to apples of cheeks and just above eyebrows.
- Set foundation and bronzer with mark. Set Things Right Loose Powder concentrating on under the eyes.
- Apply shade S4 from Smashbox Full Exposure Palette to entire lid, followed by shade S5 in crease and blend. Line upper lashes with Maybelline Eye Studio Master Precise Ink Pen Eyeliner. Curl lashes with mark. Make Me Lash Eyelash Curler. Swipe upper & lower lashes with 3 coats of Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara (c/o) in black. Groom and fill in brows with Benefit Brow Zings.
- Highlight inner corners of eyes and under brows with mark. Touch & Glow Shimmer Cream Cubes.
- Finish lips with Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Wild Orchid.