It’s officially Spring & I’m trading in my usual black eyeliner for purple today! I definitely get in a makeup rut sometimes and wear the same exact look for days at a time like I’m sure most people do and swapping the color of your eyeliner is an easy way to switch things up! Next time you’re getting ready grab a brown, gray, green, gold or purple liner like I did here & have some fun, you’ve got nothing to lose! Remember it’s just makeup…it washes off ((& a deep plum like this is often times more flattering that black & works on every skin tone & eye color!))!!
- Moisturize skin with mark. Youth Movement Skin Perfecting Serum & prime your face with mark. Primed for Perfection Face Primer to prep skin for foundation. Using a Foundation Brush apply Clinique Redness Solutions Foundation to entire face. Conceal under eye circles with IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer (c/o).
- Apply NYX Matte Bronzer in Light (c/o) to hollows of cheeks and around hair line. Dust mark. Just Blushing Blush in Afterglow (c/o) to apples of cheeks and just above eyebrows.
- Set foundation and bronzer with mark. Set Things Right Loose Powder concentrating on under the eyes. Highlight under eyebrows & cheekbones with mark. Touch & Glow Shimmer Cubes.
- Apply shade 9 (bottom row, right color) from mark. On the Dot Compact to entire lid. Apply shade 7 (bottom row, left color) from mark. On the Dot Neutral Compact to crease and blend out. Line upper lashes with e.l.f. Studio Cream Eyeliner in Plum Purple. Curl lashes with mark. Make Me Lash Eyelash Curler. Swipe upper & lower lashes with 3 coats of Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara (c/o) in black. Groom and fill in brows with Benefit Brow Zings.
- Finish lips with mark. Gloss Gorgeous Lip Stain in Bare.