A few weeks ago Wander Beauty sent me their Dual Lipstick in Barely There & Wanderberry, and while I haven’t gotten a chance to try out the Barely There shade, I’ve been wearing Wanderberry pretty much every day. It’s the perfect mix of red and berry and so perfect for Fall! Also you would think that I would be sick of smoky eye makeup after all of my Halloween makeup looks, but clearly that’s not the case because I’m bringing the smoky eye back for another week and considering the Holidays are rapidly approaching I’m sure more smoky eye makeup is in my near future!
- Prep face with Garnier Clearly Brighter Anti Sun Damage Daily Moisturizer (c/o). Apply Clinique Beyond Perfecting Foundation with a beautyblender. Conceal under eye circles with Make Up Forever Ultra HD Invisible Cover Concealer.
- Apply e.l.f. Baked Bronzer in Los Cabos (c/o) to hollows of cheeks and around hair line. Apply shade 6 (2nd from left on bottom row) from BH Cosmetics Nude Blush Palette (c/o) to apples of cheeks and blend.
- Apply Aveda Petal Essence Eyeshadow in Chia (c/o) from lid to crease and along lower lashes. Apply shade 10 from Carli Bybel for BH Cosmetics Eyeshadow and Highlighter Palette (c/o) to crease and outer corner, then apply shade 1 under brow and blend. Line upper lashes with Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Liner. Apply 2 coats of Maybelline The Falsies Mascara. Groom and fill in brows with BH Cosmetics Ultimate Brow Palette (c/o).
- Set foundation with Jane Iredale Amazing Matte Loose Finish Powder (c/o). Highlight cheeks with highlighter shade 1 from Carli Bybel for BH Cosmetics Eyeshadow and Highlighter Palette (c/o).
- Apply Wander Beauty Dual Lipstick in Wanderberry (c/o) to lips to finish.