I applied both of the shades directly to my bare lid (like a crayon) without any primer, I then lightly set both of the colors with shadows I had in similar colors and blended with a fluffy eyeshadow brush. I took these photos about 3 hours after I applied my makeup and you can see that it still looks perfect…no creasing, crumbling or smudging! If you’re not great at applying eyeshadow but still like to experiment with it I would definitely recommend these crayons! Just apply them directly to your lid and blend into your crease with your finger (or a brush) and you’re done!
Makeup Monday Purple Metallic Eye Makeup Tutorial:
- Prep face with bliss Triple Oxygen Energizing Vitamin C Day Cream (c/o). Apply Clinique Beyond Perfecting Foundation + Concealer to face with damp beautyblender. Conceal under eye circles with bareSkin Complete Coverage Serum Concealer. Set foundation with bareSkin Perfecting Veil (c/o).
- Apply IT Cosmetics CC + Radiance Ombre Bronzer (c/o) to hollows of cheeks and around hair line. Apply IT Cosmetics CC + Radiance Ombre Blush (c/o) to apples of cheeks and blend.
- Apply Maybelline Color Tattoo Crayon in Lilac Lust (c/o) to lid and along lower lashes. Apply Maybelline Color Tattoo Crayon in Pink Parfait (c/o) to crease. Apply purple shade from e.l.f. Smoked to Perfection Palette (c/o) over purple crayon on lid. Apply shade 6 from e.l.f. Sunset Prism Eyeshadow Palette (c/o) over pink crayon in crease and blend. Line upper lashes with Maybelline Master Precise Eyeliner. Line waterline with Maybelline Lasting Drama Get Pencil in Soft Nude (c/o). Brush eyelash extensions through with clean mascara wand. Groom and fill in brows with Benefit Brow Zings.
- Highlight cheekbones, inner corners of eyes and under brows with e.l.f.’s Illuminating Palette (c/o).
- Apply Julep It’s Whipped Matte Lip Mousse in Ooh La La (c/o) to lips.
Edye Nicole says
Love the purple color!! Have a great day <3
Edye // Gracefulcoffee.wordpress.com