With all the sparkle of the Holidays beyond us I decided to scale it back and do a neutral look for the first Makeup Monday of the New Year. This look isn’t any less appropriate for a night out on the town than any of my December looks, but it’s a nice change. I often forget that creating a night look with shades of brown is SO much easier than most other colors, so if you’re a newbie this is the look for you!
- Moisturize skin with mark. Youth Movement Skin Perfecting Serum & prime your face with mark. Primed for Perfection Face Primer to prep skin for foundation. Using a Foundation Brush apply Clinique Redness Solutions Foundation to entire face. Conceal under eye circles and any blemishes with Benefit Boi-ing Concealer.
- Apply NYX Matte Bronzer in Light (c/o) to hollows of cheeks and around hair line. Dust mark. Just Blushing Blush in Afterglow (c/o) to apples of cheeks and just above eyebrows.
- Set foundation and bronzer with mark. Set Things Right Loose Powder concentrating on under the eyes.
- Color in entire lid & along lower lashes with mark. iMark in Barista. Liner upper lashes with Revlon Luxurious Eyeliner in Sueded Brown. Curl lashes with mark. Make Me Lash Eyelash Curler. Swipe upper & lower lashes with 3 coats of Covergirl Flamed Out Mascara in Black (c/o) in black. Groom and fill in brows with Benefit Brow Zings.
- Highlight inner corners of eyes and cheekbones with mark. Touch & Glow Shimmer Cream Cubes.
- Apply Marc Jacobs LoveMarc Lip Gel Rouge in Role Play (c/o – last seen here) topped with mark. Gloss Gorgeous in Bare.
Kacie Ellis says
Can I have your eye color?! So pretty!